according to USA Today, the average tumblr user spends 2.5 hours a month on tumblr
- Radio: I threw a wish in the well. Don't ask me, I'll never tell. I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way.
- Me: No.
- Radio: I'd trade my soul for a wish. Pennies and dimes for a kiss. I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way.
- Me: Shhh.
- Radio: Your stare was holdin'. Ripped jeans, skin was showin'.
- Me: ...
- Radio: Hot night, wind was blowin'.
- Me: WHERE YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING BABY.
If you really think anti-harassment rules bar flirting, you’ve got an idea of what constitutes flirting that really needs some re-evaluation. … If you speak to women the way you’d speak to someone you respect, someone whose boundaries you respect, you generally won’t have any problems with women accusing you of harassment. End of story.
When you worry out loud that anti-harassment policies might outlaw flirting, you as much as sharpie a sign on your forehead saying “I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU WANT AS LONG AS I GET WHAT I’M AFTER.”” —Ann Leckie